SENIOR ENGINEER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Intended for External Applicants
Woodfields Consultants Inc. is now accepting applications to the Senior Engineer Development Program (SEDP) batch 2019-2020 scheduled to start in August 2019.
SEDP is designed to train and develop young, passionate, and aspiring professionals that are qualified, competent, and skilled first-line project managers who will help the company to fulfill its vision and attain its strategic directions.
External Applicants must possess the following qualifications as of July 2019.
- At least 35 years old on the date set as deadline for submission of applications.
- At least (7) years work experience in specific practice area, with at least five (5) years of supervisory experience or with prior experience as team leader / deputy team leader.
- Excellent scholastic performance in college, or with Master's degree relevant to the specific practice area, and a Board passer.
- With good moral character.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Willing to accept assignments in any of the business units at the main office or field office for the Program on-the-job training module.
- Favorable executive assessment.
- Must pass screening and selection process.
Qualified applicants will undergo the screening and selection process which includes an executive assessment and a series of interviews.
Questions about the program may be coursed through the HR Office.
ARNEL L. QUIAMBAO
925-3621 / 436-7360 / 358-3050